July 01 & 02, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.38 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- I have shortlisted 8 candidates and messaged them for their internet and pc speed test.
- Although I have just finished the hiring process and have finalized a candidate(M. Azhar from Pakistan), interviewed him via skype, also shared a folder with him, but didn’t open the contract yet because I don’t want to experience another M.Ayub (A contractor who was very hard to handle because of his low internet and pc skills).
He has a very fast Pc and a powerful internet connection (5 times more fast than any other applicant), but I have a feeling that he hasn't a good understanding of computers and internet and he is not a good starter because he has asked me questions that are clearly written in the training manual. anyways job is still open, fortunately I will have some free time tomorrow and I will try to interview some other applicants as well.
Party Games Website Update:
- About Wedgies for a week, since after your comment, this submission has more than 300 words, therefore I did not include the ‘noindex’ ‘nofollow’ tag. You have also asked me to mark this story as ‘Comment done’ in sitemap, but this story is not added to the sitemap. Only those C2 submissions that are in the top 300 high traffic pages are added to the sitemap.
- Rotated more DUYP pages via Rss.
- Here are newly published drinking stories:
- Revealing the hidden truth behind the dare.
- Approved two Dares over phone assignments via Mechanical Turk.
- Uploaded following work diaries to diary@blogger:
- Also linked it again from text at the bottom.
- About the question (Is it safe to say that you would be able - with your faster CPU - to generate roughly double of that traffic?): I think surely I can generate at least 2xmore credits than aizha. I think that if not 6000, but a provider must earn at least 4000 credits/hour. On the other hand if a contractor earns 6000 credits/hour on one day/s and 1500 on the other day/s that is something to worry of and not justifiable, because it shows that you have the potency to earn 6000 credits/day with the same pc and same internet connection.
- Work on one pending mail from Kathrin and made all changes to both linked page and aweber message.
Outsourcing Coaching Blog Update:
- Also turned off the nav-bar
- Created a new 160x600 banner and replaced to the old one.
- Created two more variations of the same banner
- Earned karma points and created a split test on fivesecondtest.
- Received 10 responses, please review Dropbox for final results screenshot.
Email List Mailing Update:
- Managed Aizha and sent email messages via different list mailers where available.
- Made all your proposed changes to list mailer’s productivity tracking sheet, please have a review of Dropbox for Productivity Tracking Sheet