June 03, 2013
(*Exclusive of $2.17 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Easy
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- Approved more Truth or Dare stories from Mechanical Turk, the batch was complete therefore deleted the HIT.
- Also submitted some more stories to Truth or Dare website after researching a flickr photo for each story, some are still open.
- Published the following Truth or Dare story:
- A Welcome Sleepover Surprise
- About the other open HIT (Funny Dares): Approved some funny dares assignments, added them to list-of-dare Excel-sheet and marked them with their appropriate category. The batch was completed therefore deleted this HIT too.
- Transcribe and submitted the email to Richard (www.ultimate-house-cleaning-guide.com)
- Transcribed and added the content to diary 'About Us' page. Also added a short paragraph about me. Please have a review.
- Created a new ezine mail-out manager edition for party website, transcribed and saved the content regarding the story (Truth - Are you a virgin) to it. Please have a review of this mailout manager issue because it needs your input for the subject of the mail and also for other possible settings.
- Saved some screenshots explaining why viralmailprofit takes more time than other list mailer. Please see the list building folder in the Dropbox.
- Rotated more party games website pages via Rss.
New Interview Project:
- Regarding the new interview project, I have sent the long 2 hours audio transcription to the Transcriptionist.
- Also I have researched reverse images against some images which you saved in the related folder, Please see the Excel-sheet saved in the same folder for results.