PPG Ontrapages Squeeze Page Update:
Nov 10 & 11, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.63 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Please take some time to follow the full sign up process for the PPG Cookbook Squeeze page form, because for me it's still not working well. As you have instructed, I have linked the Aweber email to Ontrapages, but I still can't see that working.
- After linking Ontrapages to Aweber, I have made several sign ups to the form, but neither of them were added to the Aweber's subscribers list. If you check the Subscriber's data within the Aweber settings, you'll see an un-confirmed subscriber there. I am not sure how to confirm this because I think that the Ontrapages form will only work after this confirmation.
- After your recent feedback, I have tried to sign up to the list using the temporary email. It worked out well. I think the main problem is how to confirm the Ontraport email. If we find a way to confirm that email, I think rest will be automatically taken care of. I have tried to search the topic, but didn't find any solution.
- Also, I can't find a way to remove subscribers within the Ontrapages interface. If you see the 'Contact' tab on the Ontrapages admin area, you'll see three sign ups, but there isn't a way to remove these contacts.
- So please look into this issue and let me know if I am doing something wrong.
- Next, thank for explaining how we can add a custom URL for the thank you page. I understand that, but for that we need a new thank you page, I have updated to the Trello card for this task.
- Also We need an individual thank you page for the Aweber list in order to split test Ontrapages and WordPress squeeze page with the Google Analytics.
- Besides that, Ontrapages also has their own WP plugin, so we can also use that to split test different squeeze pages.
Other Ebook Related Changes
- Changed sales page as you've mentioned in one of the recent feedback videos
- Update footer for mobile and desktop separately.
- Removed search widget from the bottom of the mobile view
- Created a thank you page for the sneak preview page and linked to the Ontrapages squeeze page
- Uploaded the ebook to the media library
- There are also some plugins to manage and secure digital downloads. I have tried one of them which didn't work out well (because it doesn't have any option to customized the page, hide menu and header etc).
- Here are some of the other plugins and tools.
- Added eBook banner to the sidebar.
- Also removed the testimonials part from the squeeze page.