Nov 12 & 13, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.62 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Penny Pinching Cookbook Sneak Preview and Aweber List Updates:
- Since there is a new subscriber to the PPG list, So I've created a short version of the PPG cookbook for the sneak preview. Please have a review of it and let me know if I should change something because I have created this eBook without any instructions.
- Also changed the existing cookbook cover page slightly for the sneak preview version.
- Then applied a new template to the Aweber email and also updated the email so that it looks better. I have sent you a test email, so if you find some time, please review and let me know if you need any changes.
- Also added this email to the scheduled follow-up series.
Party Games Website Update:
- However, I am afraid that the Squeeze page form is still not functional with the Aweber linked account.
- De-merged Great Dares for Guys and Girls
Other Administrative Support:
- Before de-merging that I checked the content via Copyscape and one of the comment was duplicate, so I have removed that from the content.
- Checked all tasks from the Producteeve account and moved some of the tasks to Trello. Else, most of the tasks were assigned to Jomvie and not required a follow up anymore.
- After taking care of pending tasks, I have deleted the Producteeve account.
- Prepared a new batch for proofreading for Hannah, but at the moment it doesn't reach the required word count, so we'll have to wait a bit more in order to send that for proofreading.
- Thanks for clarifying the Homepage experiment confusion, I have created a clone for the homepage, but having some problems with the content at the moment. The call-out boxes at the bottom are either blank or don't have images and links. In fact when I try to edit the homepage, I found the same problem with that too. However, the live homepage is fine, but playing with the homepage at the moment is a bit risky, because if I changed something on the homepage, we risk losing the content.
- I assume that this is a temporary glitch and will check this again in a couple of days. If still not resolved, I will create a support ticket for this.
- Also, checked this from Firefox and it also has similar issues.
- Watched the recent work update feedback video and published all reviewed work updates after making necessary changes.