Ideal-Helper Homepage Issue:
Nov 16, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.81 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Missing text and images on the Ideal-Helper homepage is still not resolved yet, so I have submitted a ticket to the support team for this issue.
- I am also aware of the part of instructions where you asked me to change the thumbnail for the outsourcing coaching callout box, but at the moment I haven't changed that at the moment.
- I have signed up to the Amazon associated associates account and as per the process, they have provided me with a security code that I should send you for further process. I have taken a screenshot of that message, so please find it in the high priority folder (Amazon-associates-code.png)
- Also fixed the banner link.
- Fixed the "Earn Money Online Outside the US" page for mobile view. Please review and let me know if you need any changes. I have switched the top columns with each other so that the image comes before the signup form on the mobile devices.
- As you have asked, I have downloaded the ClickMeter WordPress Plugin for PPG site and also created an account to use that. Login details are updated to the All Login Details.xlsx.
- Also watched more videos from the high priority folder. Some of them were work update feedback videos, so I have published all reviewed work updates after making necessary changes. Else, created Trello cards for all other tasks mentioned in the videos.