Trello Project Management System
Oct 06 & 07, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.50 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Reviewed and tested both Asana and Trello Project Management Systems
- Created a working mechanism for how to use Trello in order to use it as a PMS for us
- Created Budgeting spreadsheet to track all three site's expenses and income
- Added another sheet for generic outsourcing expenses into the budgeting spreadsheet.
- Watched videos that you recorded to provide feedback for the Budgeting spreadsheet and made all advised changes
- Future Blog Post - Taken different screenshots and put into the folder "Outsourcing Cover Letter" along with the actual job description - Future Blog Post - Outsourcing Cover letter
- Updated Budgeting spreadsheet with the Paypal income you provided. Also updated the spreadsheet by putting all major expenses and income (e.g. SBI hosting cost YTD, Adsense Income YTD, and oDesk Outsourcing charges YTD)
- Abi has submitted all pending transcriptions, so I have reviewed all of them and placed them into the folder to send Hannah. At the moment, I don't have enough files to send her.
- Watched many high priority videos and created Trello tasks accordingly. Many of the videos were information related, about PPG and other SBI to WP transfer job and there was nothing really to work on, so I have removed those videos from the high priority folder after watching them.