Sep 10 & 11, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.15 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Received some original submissions on the party games site. Since all of them were too short to be published alone, so I have either posted them as a comment or added into another page.
- Posted one of the received submission as a comment under the Funny Wedgie Stories page
- Posted another short comment under the Wedgies for a week page.
Google Analytics Experiments Update:
- Implemented all winner pages on the party games website.
Other Administrative Support:
- Also updated the tracking spreadsheet, please have a review of Tier Pages Testing.xlsx.
- Removed the SBI! Pop-up subscription form from the wedgie page because now it has the Aweber pop up form for the wedgies dare auto-responder.
- Replaced the old SBI! Dares auto-responder form with the Aweber sign up form on the following pages:
- Truth or Dares Questions- 1
- Dares for Truth or Dare 1
- Dares for Truth or Dares 2
- Truth or Dare Homepage
- Dares for Truth or Dare
- Fun Belly Button Dares
- After making final changes to PPG site, I am now back to the high priority folder.
- In one of the video, you asked me to change the position of the bonus dares banner and move it on the top of the fold, but I am little reluctant to do that because this the top earning page and we have split test a lot to use the best ad placement.
- I then rechecked the statistics for this banner from the Google's in-page analytics and this particular banner has clicked 1229 clicks in the last 30 days.
- This means that the performance of the banner is very good. In fact, it has a click through rate of over 88% in the last 30 days. But the conversion rate is almost zero percent for the invitation, so that means we need to improve the invitation in order to get more submissions.
- Watched some work update feedback videos and published all review work updates.
- Also read and research SBI! to WordPress domain transfer posts and articles.