Moving Note from Catch to Evernote:
Aug 13 & 14, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.56 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Moved all notes from Catch to Evernote.
- As I already told in previous work update that I am still not able to tag them correctly. I have proposed some tags in Tags Reqd.xlsx. Although you already have added some of them into the tags library, but I cannot find them. Either those tags are not saved or the specific note which has these tags is not shared with me. Please have a review of the Evernote tags library and re-add all tags from the spreadsheet.
- Watched other videos that you recorded for Evernote tasks. Both these videos were mostly information related.
- Moved all to-be-commented items from Link-building spreadsheet to Evernote.
Content 2.0 Administrtive Support:
- Received a short C2 submission which I submitted as a comment under the post "Licking dares"
Other Administrative Support:
- Received another short submission which I added as a content into Great Dares for Guys and Girls
- Reviewed your Hubstaff work diary, but did not find anything less productive.
- As I mentioned in one of the previous work updates that I have moved major part of cleaned up Dropbox to One-drive. Please download and save this to your local drive so that I can remove this from One-drive.
- Watched the long Skype conversation video and made all necessary changes.
- Sent an email to Hannah for not providing her more work as we discussed during our Skype call.
- Abi has submitted the Hubstaff Draft transcript, I have reviewed that and will send to Hannah for Proofreading.
- Watched some other skype call related videos as well.
- Published some of the reviewed work updates after making necessary changes.