Evernote Work Update:
Aug 17, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.98 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Thank you so much for sharing your login credentials with me. Although I have now successfully added the required tags and I can also use these tags from my own Evernote, but it was not an easy exercise.
- I had no idea when I added all of the required tags from your account and then I switched back to my account, all tags were disappeared. I have tried many times, but I failed every time.
- Later, I found a working solution for this. I moved all newly created tags under the placeholder "ppg". I know that some tags are irrelevant, but that was the only way out in order to use these tags.
- Next step was to tag one of the shared notes with all of these tags and then I can access and use these tags from my Evernote account.
BB2 Conversion Service Update:
- After then I have tagged all notes moved from Catch to Evernote with their respective tags.
- Prepared and sent a quotation reply to the potential BB2 conversion client.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- I have also copied you as BCC in the mail.
- Received a comment from a visitor on the Exposures Dare page, I have created an Evernote for you to comment on this.
- Received another 2 short C2 submissions. Both have them original photos, but as the photos were explicit so I quickly edited them and published them with their stories. Since the visitor has also submitted his original email address, so I have published them without distributing them to RSS feed.
- Pool Party Strip
- Both stories were too short to be published alone so I have merged them into two separate pages.
- Also move the original images to the 'Adult Content' folder in case we want to use them on the adult section.
- Moved both URLs to Evernote for commenting.