Aug 06 & 07, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.62 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Received a short C2 story, which I posted as a comment under My First Kiss
Other Administrative Support:
- Updated PPG financial spreadsheet with the Adsense income for the month of July 2015.
- Note that I am unable to view Adsense data on the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Watched the high priority video about reviewing your Hubstaff diary. Reviewed your work diary and didn't found anything less productive
- In one of the work update videos you have asked me to reply a possible BB2 conversion client, but unfortunately I am not able to access any BB2 conversion related email from Get Form Data.
- Watched the video about Adsense Custom Channels report and set up backup ads for all ad units we used on party games site.
Dropbox Cleanup Task:
- Also made other changes that you've asked in the video
- Well, this was not as simple and easy as it looks, but I actually cleaned up more than 5Gbs of data from Dropbox. Some of the files and videos were totally obsolete, so I removed them straight away. However, in most of the cases I have moved the data (Which is over 4GB) to OneDrive. I will share the link of that folder to you once it's completely synchronized and will request you to save this folder somewhere in your local drive.
Google Adsense - EU user consent policy - cookies Update:
- Read both forum posts that you've asked in one of the high priority videos and implemented the solution on all three sites. Please have a review and let me know if you need any changes.
Evernotes Tags Issue:
- Watched all videos that you have recorded to explain Evernote tags and it's extremely disappointing that tags are not working in Evernote as you anticipated.
- I have also researched their FAQs about tags, but didn't find any helpful material.
- Also experimented a lot to get a suitable way to tag existing notes as we want, but it didn't work out well.
- At the moment I can only provide you one solution, which is to move all notes (from Simpleology to Shared Notes), then delete all tags created by me and I will then re-tag all posts again.