Aug 11 & 12, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.56 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
BB2 Conversion Service Update:
- Prepared a BB2 conversion quote and sent to the potential BB2 client.
Proofreading Project Update:
- Implemented proofread changes to the following Eric Interview Pages:
Simpleology to Evernote Project Update:
- Initial tasks with virtual assistants
- Fire assistant
- Part-time vs full-time virtual assistants
- Full-time virtual assistants
- Team of Virtual Assistant
- Part-time virtual assistant
- YouTube marketing strategy
- Watched the long video you have recorded in order to provide feedback for Evernote task.
- I don't have access to Simpleology notes so please delete all notes because I have moved them all to Evernote.
Other Administrative Support:
- Fixed the broken link you sent via LinkFixIt report.
- Also checked both sites for other broken links and fixed all occurrences as well.
- Had two long Skype sessions with you. Also added 30 minutes of manual time because Upwork didn't uploaded some time while I was talking to you via Skype. Perhaps there was not keyboard activity at that time.
Moving Notes from Catch to Evernote:
- I have started moving all notes from Catch to Evernote.
- Thanks for adding my proposed tags to Evernote Library, but I am still having trouble with them.
- I am still not able to use any of the tags you have recently added to the library. I think this is because of the already existence of all added tags.
- After that I've reviewed the tag library and found out that some of my tags (that I added while adding items into the Sipleology to-do list) were not exported to your tags library.
- For example I have tagged a lot of notes with "C2", but I do not find "C2" tag within the library. Hope this is understandable because it's sort of little complicated.