Monday, July 6, 2015

Work Update - Website Broken Link Check

Overview
Work Period: Jul 06, 2015
Hours Worked: 5:20 @$3.50/hour
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant): $16.80*
                          (*Exclusive of $1.87 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium










Broken Link Check:
  • Checked both sites for broken links and fixed all such links.
  • On the Voice Transcription page, catch for android link is broken for some times now. As I already have reported this issues that catch has shut down their services and now the link is down for many months, so I suggest to remove this link from the page.

Hotjar Heatmap Update:
  • As you asked me in an email to click the list of dares invitation banner several times and see whether Hotjar tracks this activity or not, I have successfully experimented the case and hotjar successfully tracks all clicks as shown in the image below.
  • After that, I deleted this heatmap experiment and created a new heatmap to track links again. I think we should put this banner within the content in order to increase the click through rate.

Proofreading Project Update:
  • Prepared and sent batch number 10 for proofreading.

Linkbuilding Spreadsheet Update:
  • Edited the link-building spreadsheet with the updated status of each item.
  • Reviewed and removed all those links where we cannot submit a comment or they are not accepting comments.
  • Researched more linkbuilding items and put into the spreadsheet.

Breadcrumb Task Update:
  • Started building breadcrumb navigation on the given SBI! site, but soon I found difficulties in order to determine the correct parent tier pages of the site. I have sent you a detailed email in this regard and will resume the task after the further clarification.  

No comments:

Post a Comment