Jul 07 & 08, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.85 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Virtual Administrative Support:
- Moved the invitation gif banner slightly higher on the list of dares page.
- Watched the video where you discussed and asked me to use some project management software, I am 100% okay to use any software. In the past we have used Producteev with Jomvie, so please tell me a bit more about how you want me to proceed with this and what software you are aiming at the moment.
- Also watched the other part of the video where you discussed the BB2 conversion follow up emails and reviewed your hand-written notes. Actually I am little confused about what to write in the follow up email. It will be helpful if you explain the content of the email in detail.
- Watched the video about the Hemingway app. Also read the SBI! forum post about this topic. I checked out the application and found it very good. It can definitely help us improve the existing content.
- I have tried to Get the content 2.0 HTML code from the Integrate SBI!'s
provided by the HotJar.
- Watched other work update feedback videos and published all reviewed work updates.
- Created a copy of existing contact us form and replaced it on the BB1 to BB2 Conversion Service Page. Also added virtual assistant email as a CC in the contact email settings.
Christmas Truth or Dare Page Update:
- In an audio email you have asked me to create another Hotjar account with virtual assistant email, but this email is already in use. When you created the initial account, you sent me an invitation to join using that email.
- First of all changed the "How to get girls eBook" thank you page to one column layout.
- Then created a clone of the same page and made necessary changes as you asked in the high priority video.
- Please have a review of it and let me know if you still need some changes.
- Then cleaned up the paypal buy button on the Christmas Truth or Dare page.
- Perhaps some call to action text still required above each buy now button.
- Brainstormed keywords for the interview transcripts. Please review and let me know if you need any changes.