Proofreading Project Update:
Jul 27, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.87 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Hannah has submitted the pending files that were send to her for proofreading, but there were no changes within any of the submitted files so I asked her to confirm whether these documents did not require any proofreading at all or she has submitted wrong files.
- Later she submitted the correct folder which has the updated files. So I reviewed those files, organized and saved them into appropriate folders.
Transcription Project Update:
- Prepared the next batch of files and sent to her for proofreading.
Content 2.0 Administration Support:
- Abi has submitted some of the pending transcripts, so I have reviewed them and sent all these files to Hannah for proofreading.
- Received some short C2 submissions on party games site. Since all of them were single liner dares so I added them into Great Dares for Guys and Girls
- One of them is a long story, which I send to Hannah for proofreading.
Other Administrative Support:
- I have prepared another email draft regarding FBI form responsiveness issue and send the email to Sitesell support.
- In a work update video where you highlighted the text and images on the How to Get Girls page going beyond the vertical ruler, I have checked this page with all three browsers and I am not having any alignment issues like you have. Perhaps, you need to refresh the page to see it correctly. Please visit the page once again and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue.
- I have also removed the Facebook commenting widget and Auto-responder signup form from this page.
- Thanks for providing feedback for some pending work updates, I have made necessary changes and published all reviewed work updates.