Jun 30 & Jul 01, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.56 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Christmas Dares Project Update:
- Made final changes to the Christmas Dare Card eBook, please have a review of the finished product and do let me know if you need any further changes.
Email Administrative Support:
- Created another image with new cards and replaced with the old image on the Christmas Truth or Dare page.
- Created email Draft for BB2 conversion reply and sent to the client.
- Thank you so much for providing feedback in video format. I have created and sent you a new email draft based on the provided instructions.
- Also created another email for HTML slideshow page and also sent to the sender asking him more information regarding the issues.
Other Administrative Support:
Adsense Split Test Update:
- Watched some of the work update feedback videos and published all reviewed work updates after making necessary changes.
- Adsense split tests on the following pages were finished so I have implemented all winners and created new test variations:
- Spin the Bottle (Party Games Site)
- List of Dares (Party Games Site)
- Adult Truth or Dare (Party Games Site)
- Truth or Dare Pics (Party Games Site)
- Truth or Dare Questions (Party Games Site)
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Dares for Truth or Dare (Party Games Site)
Hotjar Project Update:
- Received a short submission on party games site. Since the post was too short to be published alone, so I have submitted that as a comment under Funniest Dare List - Read and Share Funny Dares Here
- Created a new funnel within the Hotjar for list of dares content 2.0 form.
- Then created a banner to place at the top of the right hand column. Although you asked me to use the old image, but the quality of the image was not good enough so I created a new banner for this.
- Made a jump tag link to the content 2.0 invitation on the same page.