Zopim Task Update:
Jun 09 & 10, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.56 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Watched the video in which you explained the Zopim task in brief.
BB2 Conversion Support:
- You've asked me to remove the zopim chat feature from mobile devices. The source code for zopim chat script is placed in the Head section of the site, so it's not possible to hide this from mobile-view. I have researched forums, found and implemented a code that will hide this. However, the changes have not been implemented so far. Will review and update you again in a day or two.
Google Page Speed Optimization:
- Created a BB2 conversion reply and sent to the client, you were also copied to the email as a BCC.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- As you advised in one of the high priority videos, I have worked on the pages that have high page load speed. I have worked on the changes that are applicable by me, but some of the suggestions I cannot implement and should be escalated to SBI support. Please have a review of Page Speed Optimization.docx before we forward all pending issues to the support team.
- Sent the newly received C2 story for proofreading.
- Since the visitor has also submitted her email address, therefore I have published the story live and will replace it's content once it gets proofread.
Other Administrative Support:
- Did not distribute it on RSS blog so far.
- About a high priority video where you have discussed the link building spreadsheet and was worried about the lost transcriptions, I have already submitted those transcript to the related pages. From now onwards, I will update the spreadsheet with it's latest status.
- Watched the video about Disqus and also read the SBI! post about Facebook vs Disqus.