Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
Jun 02 & 03, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.27 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Merged multiple C2 stories into single pages
- Growing Scary Games Collection
- Scary Games for Halloween
- List of Truth or Dare Questions
- Best Truth or Dare Videos
- Funny Truth or Dare Stories
- Truth or Dare Girl Stories
- Greatest Pool Party Games
Google Analytics Split Tests:
- Following Adsense experiments have been finished so I have implemented the winners and renewed all finished experiments.
- Truth or Dare Questions -1
- oDesk team application on Ideal-helper
- Flea Page on the PPG site
- House page on the PPG site
- Red hat page on the PPG site
Other Administrative Support:
- Kitchen page on the PPG site
- Finished the Hubstaff blueprint, please have a review of Hubstaff Blueprint.docx
- Watched the video about Hubstaff page. Although I already have worked on the blueprint of the page, but I think that doesn't make much difference. In general, the keyword research for Hubstaff isn't good enough, but the topic "Time-Tracking Software" has some really awesome keywords. This keyword research is as good as we can create a Tier 2 page with this.
- I propose that we create a T2 page for time-tracking software and then review and link all software pages (e.g. Hubstaff, Time doctor, Upwork etc) from there. These individual pages should work as affiliate sales pages and therefore keyword numbers do not matter for these pages.
- Sent all files that you recently recorded to Abi for transcription.
- Read the forum post about the page speed optimizations and have started working on it. Already have improved ideal-helper speed from 78% to 92% for desktop site and from 50% to 84% for mobile site. Still some of the suggestions are technical so I will read the supportive material and will discuss this with you before making any changes.
- Will also implement the process to other sites.