Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
Jun 04 & 05, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.68 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Merged multiple stories into more single content 2.0 pages:
- Cross dressing dare stories
Other Administrative Support:
- Reader's Collection of Truth or Dare Stories
- Worked on the page speed optimizations for all three sites and
implemented all workable solutions. However, there are still some
propositions that are on the technical end and I cannot work and
implement those propositions.
- Watched the other part of our Skype call. There was not much to implement because most part of the video contained pure discussions about different projects.
- As discussed in the Skype call, I have created 3 versions of combo dare cards, please have a review of it and let me know your feedback on this.
- Watched some of the work update feedback videos and published all reviewed work updates.
- As you asked me to check and fix the video responsiveness on all party games site page, I already have added the responsive video code to all Tier pages, but now I have also checked and implemented the code on all content 2.0 pages that have a video embedded on it.
- Some videos have been removed from the YouTube so I have also replaced the video code with the usual call-out box.
- It was little tough because most of the merged pages are broken when you browse them through mobile, I have tried a lot to find out what was wrong, but couldn't find any wrong coding on any of the merge pages.
- The solution was really simple (but hard to implement), I had to rebuild all merged pages in order to show them correctly on mobile devices.
- Found another bug on party games content 2.0 pages. There was no navigation block on either of the content 2.0 pages, so I fixed this issue as well.
- Brainstormed keywords related to the topic 'web content editor/proofreader'. Please have a review of future blog posts folder.