Proofreading Project Update:
Jun 08, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.87 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Prepared and sent the next batch of proofreading.
Other Administrative Support:
- Also sent an email and offered her for a possible Skype interview. Also got a reply from her. She is happy to have a Skype call with you and has proposed an hourly rate of $10/hour for this interview. Please share your thoughts and feedback about this project.
- Read the forum post about the Inmotion hosting and also reviewed their website. Based on the features showcased on their website, I really find it a good option if you're looking to start a WordPress blog in near future. I've also reviewed some of their customer testimonials and reviews, and most of them are positive and customers especially appraised their customer support department.
- Watched the long video in which you explained the content building process. Although I already have a lot of knowledge of information about the process, but it was really helpful to revise this concept because we discussed the process way too back (when we started Ideal-helper).
- Sent the audio file that you recently recorded to Abi for transcription.
- Thanks for explaining and helping me to locate the interview folder, I have divided the document into several parts and will send it to Hannah for proofreading.
- I have also updated the PPG budgeting spreadsheet with the subscription purchase amount for all pending months.
- Added the information regarding the unused ebooks into the Pending for Review.xlsx. Also updated the spreadsheet and removed the items those you already have reviewed and validated.