Adsense Custom Responsive Ad banners Update:
Jun 16 & 17, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.33 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Watched the video that you recorded about using Adsense responsive ads in your mobilized site.
- Read the related SBI forum post and successfully created a responsive ad unit.
- I have used this ad on the index-1 page where you will see a 336x280 ad unit on the desktop version, whereas a 250x250 ad unit on the mobile devices.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- I will ad this Adsense unit into the Google Analytics experiments, but at the moment all experiments are running. I will split test this unit as soon as one of the experiments is finished.
- Formatted and published a newly received submission. Although the visitor has also submitted some images with this submission, but images were not original so I have removed them all. Please have a review of The Hanging Wedgie of a Lifetime.
- Since the story has less than 300 words, therefore I merged it into another page Funny Wedgie Stories.
Hotjar Project Update:
- Also received the other story after proofreading. I already have published the story, but now I have replaced the old content with the proofread content. Please have a review of A walk in the park.
- Watched both videos that you recorded for this Hotjar and also read the SBI forum post.
- Since the heatmap you've created wasn't collecting data, so I have successfully created a new heatmap which is collecting data correctly.
Christmas Dares Project Update:
- Thanks for clarifying the points which were not clear earlier, I have now separated all dares and truth cards.
- Then spun all cards randomly.
- Created separate worksheet for Truths similar to Dares. (Not finished yet. I will let you know when I finish this project)
Other Administrative Support:
- Watched more work update feedback videos, made all necessary changes and then published all reviewed work updates.
- Regarding the task where you asked me to check categories of similar Time-tracking software videos, most of them also use 'How-to and style'. 2nd most used category is 'education'.