Jun 11 & 12, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.62 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Adsense Alternate Ads and Experiments Update:
- Created alternate ads for all ad units and sizes
- Uploaded all ad files to Site-central
- Then set up all alternate ads for all Ideal-helper ad units on the Google Adsense account.
- Thanks for informing me regarding finished Adsense experiments, I have chosen the winners from all finished experiments and Also updated the Adsense Split testing spreadsheet.
Zopim and Disqus Project:
- In the same video you have also highlighted another issue that was related to the available Adsense balance, which was nil. Now it has been updated and I guess that there was some temporary issue when you were visiting the site.
- Watched the long video in which you discussed zopim task and also asked to review and provide feedback for using Disqus on Ideal-Helper pages.
- I have read the whole forum post about the Facebook vs. Disqus. Both have their own pros and cons. The biggest pro in favor of the Disqus is that you can comment with many services and you are not bound to only use your Facebook account. However, there is some criticism that it can increase the page load time. Another feature which I really like is that we can edit those comments submitted through Disqus.
- Regarding zopim task where you asked me to sent replies to old emails, I am little confused about this task, actually all emails that you sent me are older than 6 months. In fact, some of them are older more than a year. So don't you think that it's too late to reply to those emails?
- Besides that, I am regularly keeping myself online via Zopim. Also encountered a visitor who was seeking help in order to create a slideshow header for his site. Since it was not possible for him to implement and use our Slideshow method, I referred him to UpWork to hire a professional programmer. Unfortunately, UpWork's affiliate link doesn't work anymore.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Received a wedgie story with an original image submitted by a visitor. I have published the story after little formatting. Also added the story link to the commenting spreadsheet. Although the story has less than 300 words, but I didn't add a noindex tag assuming that it will surpass the word count after your comment.
Hubstaff Page Update:
- Received another submission but that needs to be proofread before publishing, so I forwarded it to the proofreader.
- Thank you so much for providing detailed feedback about the Hubstaff blueprint document. Based on your feedback, I have taken different screenshots and put into the document.
Other Administrative Support:
- Also made and implemented other changes that you asked in the video.
- Watched some more work update feedback videos, made necessary changes and published all reviewed work updates.
- Although we haven't heard back from Sitesell support team so far, but the issues seems to be fixed now. The Advantages of Outsourcing page that I referred to them as an example is 100% fixed and there is not broken image / text now.
- Read the new SBI forum post about the page speed optimizations.
- I have researched Inmotion hosting Faqs about the adult content and as per this research they do not allow adult content on their servers.
- Also thanks for providing feedback on the Christmas card templates, I have started building new cards based on your feedback. I will let you know soon as I finish this task.