May 26 & 27, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.97 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Christian Business Ethics Page Update:
- Build the page live, but it is still nofollow and noindex.
Internet Outage Page Update:
- Did not distribute it via RSS feed.
- Made all changes you advised in recent high priority videos on the Internet Outage page
- Moved the said image on the top so that is shows on the Bloglet callout box.
- Added a video callout box to fill out the white space. Will turn this into a banner when we have a page ready for the TimeDoctor software.
- Also transcribed and added the text into the introduction call-out box.
- Also fixed the paragraph errors that you highlighted in one of the mobizen videos.
- Removed nofollow and noindex from this page.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Also distributed it to the RSS feed.
you have asked me to add one original image to this blog post, but I
couldn't find a suitable image for this post. I have only few original
images (from your trip to the philippines), but I am not sure if there
are more images.
- Transcribed and submitted your comment under this post.
Other Administrative Support:
- Also added all blog posts to commenting spreadsheet.
- Thanks for explaining which files I should forward for proofreading. I have moved all those files into a separate folder and will send them for proofreading from time to time.
- Regarding YouTube video categories, so far I have chosen "Howto & Style". Apart from that here are other categories we can use for a YouTube video:
- Sent an email to SBI! support team regarding the Headlines bug on the Ideal-Helper site.
- Removed three grid blocks from the homepage to display on the mobile phones.
- Revised action guide day 7
- Watched some of the work updated feedback videos, made all said changes and published all reviewed updates.
- Batch No. 4 of files has been submitted after proofreading. I have saved that into the Proofreading folder.