April 21 & 22, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.50 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- About your question to coordinate with potential BB1 clients, as always, my answer is 'Yes' and I am ready to take up the challenge :)
- Listened to the interview conversation between you and the SBI! coach regarding DUYP monetization.
- Based on the feedback from the SBI! coach, I have created more simple and one color card templates.
- I have only created the design template, please provide your feedback, if you need any changes or modification, I will implement your proposed changes and will then create rest of the cards.
- Please review and print the document to see if the card size is fine after printing.
- Listened to other Audio files from the High priority folder. Now I don't have any open tasks/videos in the High priority folder.
- Thanks for recording more work videos for me, I have watched one of them, which was about BB2 conversion assistance. I have also read all given material.
- I have extracted some parts of the conversations that are repetitive and that I can use as well over and again. Please review Email Templates.docx (in BB2 Conversion Assistance folder) and please fine tune the email templates.
- I have also prepared a short questionnaire that we can ask prior to start the conversion. Please find this questionnaire within the same Email Templates.docx.
- I am also not sure about the hourly
rate you usually quote to clients because within the read conversations,
you quoted different rates to different clients.
YouTube Video Project Update
- Also please let me know when you start contact the possible clients.
- Based on the feedback you recently provided through a video, I have reworked the source file and created a new version of the YouTube video with a compact view by cropping out the unnecessary parts you highlighted in the video.
- Also changed some video quality and ratio settings because the quality of old videos were not good.
- Please review the video New Compact view.mp4 and let me know about your feedback.
- Old video compact view.mp4 is also placed within the same folder so that you can compare the quality of the video between the two files.
- P.S: Only reworked and created 1 minute video to see if this works out well. Please provide your feedback and I will recreated the entire video.
- Your other ideas about adding individual slideshows into the video is also possible. We can also add annotations links directly from YouTube.
- Also tried to researched a good keyword for this project, but couldn't find a perfect keyword. However, here are some suitable keywords, which we can use with a combination.