Ideal-Helper Design Change
April 27, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.98 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Challenging
- Before implementing the new design template. I took the following measures:
- Copied all HTML codes for widgets and sign-up forms that we are using on Ideal-Helper, especially within the RHC column.
- Created a full offline backup of the site
- Copied all codes that we have placed on the Head section of Ideal Helper
- After that I implemented the new design, but there are a lot of issues that need a fix now.
- The biggest issue was with the Nav-bar, which was broken into many lines. This is something where I need your input, because we cannot have more than four-five top navigation categories now. Some of the text needs to be rephrased or shortened so that we can use it properly.
- Other issues are images and call-out box related which is mostly broken or looking weird.
- Homepage was completely messed up, so I took the initiative to rework the home page. I have also checked the page simultaneously on my mobile-phone to check if the changes are working properly.
- One bug which we should report the Sitesell support team is about the headings of the theme (H1, H2, H3 & H4). All headings are not being wrapped into Google ads or images as shown in the image below.
Contacted SBI! Support to Fix Mobilize It! for BB1 Pages
chat feature was not available. However, within the forum post it was
advised to contact support via email form, so I have emailed support
about this issue. You should get a reply from their support team at your