Digital Analytics Fundamentals Course
April 23 & 24, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $3.56 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- I have started the Digital Analytics Fundamentals online course. Found it a bit hard at the beginning, and therefore watched the videos more than once in order to understand them better.
- I have also making notes out of it (Manual hand-written notes) and it really helped me to understand these videos.
- Its okay for me if I reserve one whole day (Friday) for this task, but I would prefer two half days (i.e Thursday and Friday).
- I am unable to understand one part of the course, and I would need some helpful explanation from you in this regard. Please explain "How to Setup Context Internally and Externally" from Course 2.2 Core Analysis Techniques.
- Note: I already have spent full day on this task yesterday, so I will not work on this today. Will resume the course on the coming Thursday-Friday.
Site Design Changes Update:
- Additional Note: You asked to only start this site when we have new design implemented on both sites, but as for now we have only implemented the new design on the party games site.
- Read the SBI! Forum post about Mobile Responsive site for BB1 pages. Unfortunately, in the site-central, the option to change BB1 pages to Mobilize It! is not available/updated.
(Mobilize It! slider only available for BB2 pages)
- Read the forum post further down and found out that there are some other SBIers as well who are facing the same issues and advised to contact the support team.
- Mobilize It! Feature on PPG site for BB2 pages was also not set up, so I turned it ON as you can see in the image above.
- Checked Ideal-Helper through Google's mobile-friendly test. Although It passed the test, but I don't have a satisfied user experience of Ideal-Helper site when I browsed it through my mobile phone. Especially the navigation menu is totally broken on Ideal-Helper mobile site.
- Also Read the SBI! Forum post about the newly launched responsive designs and reviewed the design templates. In the past, it was possible to download the complete design template, but now I couldn't find this option. However here are two designs I would suggest for Ideal-Helper.
(If we use a single column layout, I think this is the best option)
(Two-column Responsive Layout)
Other Administrative Support:
- Watched a low priority folder, which you recorded for reworking of keywords for PPG site in general. Since you plan to continue this site after the complete BB2 conversion of PPG site, so I have moved the video to Financials of PPG folder after watching that.