Wedgie Page Design Update:
Feb 17 & 18, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.71 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Changed the light-box popup form design on the wedgies page.
- Researched a lot but could not find a relevant wedgie stock photo or creative-commons image. Found a really nice image on flickr but unfortunately it has all rights reserved.
- Also I have tried to change the design of the Thank-you page, but its still not working. I have switched back the "FBI Thank You Page (BB2)" template to old design, but all in vain. perhaps it would take some time to adapt changes.
- Update: As mentioned above, that I have changed the "FBI Thank You Page (BB2)" template to old design and it has worked.
- Just for the sake of testing it one more time, I have revert the thank-you page template back to the new design to see if it works after a day or two or not.
- Removed the duplicate SBI! footer link from the party games site.
- Also implemented accordion box on the right hand column. It was little tough to add an FBI form there. Adding Ezine form is very simple because it has already a Ezine dedicated block, but putting FBI1 form was very tough.
- I have played a lot it in order to make it perfect and the current placement is the best. I put the FBI! form block at the bottom of the accordion box because if it put it above it will affect the links block.
- If you expand the last block (which contains the list of dare form), you will see that there is some light grey background color at the bottom, and this is something I am unable to fix. Therefore I did not put this on the top of the the table.
Other Administrative Support:
- However, we can add as many blocks as we want.
- Watched the recently recorded work update feedback video and published all reviewed work updates after making necessary changes.
- C2 Adsense split test for the page "Dares over phone" has been complete and according to the test results original settings have performed better. Therefore, I have reverted the page back to original settings.