Ideal-helper Administrative Support:
Feb 23rd, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.85 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Right hand column on the Interview Answers oDesk page was broken. It was place on the bottom of the content instead. I have struggled a lot to find out what was wrong on the page, but everything looked fine on the page.
Party Games Site Update:
- Then after some more investigation I found the C2 invitation placed within the page had the broken code. I have now fixed the page and it looks fine.
- Changed the width size of the Facebook comment widget.
- I have also added the Facebook like buttons at the bottom of the content, but it initially it didn't look like ideal-helper.
- Then I researched a solution within sitesell help topics and created a new Facebook button via Facebook developer and implemented the code on the party games site. Now it looks identical to Ideal-helper.
- I have also fixed the footer once again and hopefully it will work fine now. Actually it looked different on the system pages, and when I updated those pages and fixed the footer over there, it got distorted for all other pages. Now I have created separate footers for system pages and other BB2 pages.
- The picture on the recently published story "Me running around the neighbourhood naked" is not original. I have found its several occurrences over the web and therefore, I have removed it from the actual submission. However, I have not removed the "nofollow" "noindex" tag from the post.
Other Administrative Support:
- Previously all callout boxes were built with HTML code. Now I have created the identical callout box via Site-designer. Now these can be built without any html coding info.
- Watched many work update feedback videos, made all necessary changes and published them.
- Watched some other videos from the high priority folder that were related to design changes. Most of the issues discussed in these videos have already been taken care of.