Party Games Site Design Update:
Feb 16, 2015
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.91 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Horizontal line style on party games site was not good, so I changed it so it looks nice.
Wedgie Page Updage:
- Removed Google and Linked-in social icons from the header tray.
- Center aligned FB like button on wedgies page.
- Researched and inserted a CreativeCommons Image:
By Charliecharlie (Own work) [Public domain]
via Wikimedia Commons
- Wrapped both videos with responsive design code. Also changed their size and position accordingly because previously their embedded size was too small.
- Also wrapped the forms into new call-out box design.
- Created a light-box signup form as you asked in the high priority video.
- Made this pop-up light box visible only to desktop devices.
- Changed the settings so that it appears once in fifteen days to a particular visitor.
- Also fixed the thank you page image because the image you embedded into the the thank you page also contained the entire photo-stream of the member.