Dec 22, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.10 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Invited Jomvie through TimeDoctor and also sent him an email regarding this. He has replied to my email, acknowledged my invitation and already have signed up to the service, but hasn't started working on that yet.
- About a high priority video where you asked me about linkbuilding transcriptions, I already have sent all files to ABI. She hasn't started working on them now, I will sent her a reminder in case she doesn't reply in a day or two.
- Here is Jomvies work report for the month of December 2014 (up to 21st December) and so far he has logged only 34 hours via Hubstaff, I will ask him how many hours he has worked offline and what he has worked on during the offline time and will update the time-sheet accordingly.
- Watched a video (from Instructions for Jomvie folder about Craigslist posting), created step-by-step action plan and did the tasks that are supposed to be handle by myself.
- Created tracker links for both Craigslist ads and shared within the action plan.
- Watched more videos and created step-by-step plan for each video individually.
- Received a short C2 submission on party games website, which I submitted as a comment under the "Wedgies and briefs with truth or dare" page