Ideal-Helper Adsense Split Test
Dec 11 & 12, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.20 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Note: Google Analytic code was not correctly set up on Ideal-helper pages, so I have reset the code correctly.
- Monetized the following Ideal-Helper Pages.
- Previous C2-utility template did not work, so I re-visited the instructions, searched forums and re-built the C2 submission shell.
- Then successfully added manual Adsense ads (using Sbi-Include) to the experiment page.
- However, the experiment failed because on submission pages I am unable to added Google Analytics Experiment Code. As per Google analytics requirement, this code needs to be place immediately after the <Head> tag, which is not possible for individual C2 pages. If we do so via C2-utility page this will be implemented on all C2 pages.
Team Management Software
- To manage Jomvie, two major problems I am facing are:
PPG Site Update
- Having Regular Skype Sessions with Jomvie: This is mostly because of time-difference between my and Jomvie's time-zone.
- I am not 100% aware on what tasks Jomvie is working, what tasks and pending and why and what tasks are lined up.
For this I want to use a team management software where both of us can see, assign and track his tasks. Asana is one of the popular team management software, but that is very expensive. I have researched and experimented a free software (Producteev) is a free one and I think it will work well for a small team like ours
- Although you've asked me to create another split test on flea page, but I am unable to create another test on the same page because:
Other Administrative Support
- A test is already running on the same page, so If I create another test, already running test will end. So we have to wait til the exiting test ends
- Watched the video about the cooperation between me, you and Jomvie and took notes from it.
- Listened a video from Jomvie's .instructions folder and will discuss it with Jomvie tomorrow.
- Within party games site-central, I have moved all clone pages into a sub-folder.
- Also rearranged all folders within the page manager and moved all pages into their concerned T2 folders.