Friday, November 21, 2014

Work Update - Website Administrative Support

Overview
Work Period: Nov 20 & 21, 2014
Hours Worked: 10:00 @$2.22/hour
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant): $20.00*
                          (*Exclusive of $2.20 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium












Jomvie Weekly Working Hours Calculations:
  • Calculated Jomvie's working hours for the month of October 2014 and November 2014 and saved this as an Excel spreadsheet, please have a review of Jomvie-Weekly-Work-Calculations.xlsx from the High Priority folder.
  •  I think the real problem is about this week from 27th Oct to 2nd Nov where he has only worked 10 hours.
  • However, as you can see that October was a 5-week month so he should get 5 week's salary ($100 x 5 = $500) if you are paying him monthly. Every 3rd month is a 5-week month and there are total four 5-week months in a year.

    I think, this might be the case that he didn't work full 40 hours in that week because this additional 5th week is not paid week if you pay him a $400 monthly salary (If he is hired on a weekly salary not monthly salary).
BB1 to BB2 Conversion:
  • Converted more party games website pages from BB1 to BB2 
Become A Virtual Assistant Auto-responder Update:
  • I have tried to investigate why this auto responder is not working, but I am unable to figure it out.

  • I have rebuilt the HTML because previous I was unable to submit my details through previous form.

  • I have tested out the new form but it's also not working perfectly, I have signed up using multiple email IDs, but I did not receive any email on my Gmail ID. However, on one of the Yahoo IDs, I receive the confirmation email.

  • Although I can see my mail address various time on Get From Data Results, but I did not receive any confirmation email on my Gmail ID. 

Update:  

  • Thanks for the feedback, I have watched the feedback video that you recorded in this regard and I acknowledge that I also found the email in my spam folder. That means that my re-worked HTML form is working fine and therefore, I have replaced it with the FBI! form.
  • I have also investigated about why some of the text was invisible. Actually the said text was wrapped in a HTML background box and I think this is why it was invisible. I have now removed the background color from all emails and it should work fine now.