Oct 09 & 10, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.20 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Jomvie has asked me to watch a video from his high priority video. I have watched the video, made all changes that were supposed to be implemented by me and jotted down the details I should discuss with Jomvie.
- Posted another transcribed Bloglet
- Submitted another Bloglet about Rescuetime, but did not publish it. I have scheduled it to be published tomorrow.
Form Build It! project for both websites:
- Abi has also transcribed all remaining diet blog posts that I have moved to the Diet Blog Posts folder.
- Similar to Ideal-helper I have also collected all information for part games website as well, please review IH-DUYP Implementation.xlsx
AWeber to MoM Preparations:
- Regarding the video where you asked me where I'm unclear about the further instructions, at the moment I need some clarification for the 3rd point "Brainstroming". I am not sure how and why I should brainstorm keywords.
- Made following changes after watching the video recorded for moving our email list from AWeber to SBI! Mail-out-Manager.
- Made all changes you advised to Dares Autoresponder thank you page including images and text links.
- After making these changes, removed the Confirmation Thank You page.
- Fixed invitation jump links from Truth or Dare Questions 1 Page
- About RHC sign up form, it was not possible to make it similar to Aweber form (Not with SBI!). However, I have changed with the help of HTML and made it virtually identical as AWeber form.
- Then moved the sign up form to a SWdot.
Other Administrative Support:
- Also fixed Google search widget form width because it was getting out of RHC.
- Received another short story (Sunburned) from Lynn. Since the story was less than 300 words, therefore I merged and created a separate page for Lynn's stories. Please review Lynn’s Naked Dare Stories with Wife and Friends
- Received another user submitted story, but it was too explicit therefore I moved it to the Explicit content folder.
- Distributed more party games website pages via RSS feed