Sexy Dares-1 Page Update:
Oct 02 & 03, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.31 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Watched feedback video about the above mentioned page and made the following changes to the page:
- Changed the page layout to one column
- Reduced the sizes of all FBI! forms to 80%
- Fixed all field adjustments you mentioned in the video
- Removed the "How to get girls eBook cover-page" and placed another image instead of that.
- Removed sign up form, share it widget and other distractions from the bottom of the page.
- Researched how we can change the name of the email course (7-Part Sexy Dares Course), but couldn't find any solutions. The only solution is to create a new form based upon the current form.
- So I created another FBI! form similar to the old one. (New form Name: New Sexy Dare Autoresponder 1)
- Then copied and created 7 email installments and a thank you page similar to the old one.
- Replaced the form within the Sexy-dare-1 page.
- Then I am confused about the rest of the process where you explained:
- How I should create 7 feedback form,
- How to attach these 7 forms to 7 emails (and what if we have more),
- Why we should create 7 separate forms instead of 1 feedback form
- How to create incentives for each feedback form.
- And how we will give this incentive to them
- Update: Thanks for explaining it in detail, I have watched the video and have no doubts about my concerns now. I have made the following changes after watching the video feedback:
- Created 5 more feedback forms (Now we have 7 in total, 2 already created by you)
- Created another 5 feedback page (Now we have 7 in total, 2 already created by you)
- Feedback Sexy Dare Challenge - One
- Feedback Sexy Dare Challenge - Two
- Feedback Sexy Dare Challenge - Three
- Feedback Sexy Dare Challenge - Four
- Feedback Sexy Dare Challenge - Five
- Feedback Sexy Dare Challenge - Six
- Feedback Sexy Dare Challenge - Seven
- Created 7 tracker links for each page and then linked from each email installment.
- Extracted data from Feedback sexy dare form and put visitor stories and dares to extra columns like you mentioned in the video.
- Also extracted all data from the feedback sexy dare form and put into a word document, so we can use that as a giveaway. Please review.
Preview Sexy Dares Autoresponder 1 Form Update:
- Since the Sexy Dare Autoresponder 1 Form was also built (Manually) within the Preview Sexy Dares Autoresponder 1 Thank you page, therefore I have reworked the thank you page and replaced the form with the newly created New Sexy Dare Autoresponder 1 Form.
- Also made other changes that you advised in another High priority video.
Other Administrative Support:
- As you asked me to share a pic of my anti-glare glasses. Please see High priority folder, I have saved two images their. Basically, there is no visual difference between a simple lens and an anti-glare lens, and they also come in power lenses.
- Distributed more party games website pages via RSS feed.
- Posted a transcribed bloglet "10 Working Days until My Visit to the Philippines" to Ideal Helper