How to Get Mechanical Turk User ID Outside the US:
Oct 20, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.17 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Watched the video about how to get a Mechanical Turk ID for workers living outside the US.
- The service that you discussed within the video doesn't produce much trust and also the involved cost is too high that we cannot take a risk.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Nevertheless, I have researched a bit more on this topic and turned this research into a document (can be turned into a blog post). Please have a review of How to Get Mechanical Turk Worker IDs Outside the US.xlsx in the High Priority folder
- Received a user-submitted story, which I published after little formatting and cleaning up. Since the story has enough word count, therefore published it individually. Please review "Bad to Worse"
- Another submission was very short, so I submitted it as a comment under "Funniest Dare List - Read and Share Funny Dares Here"
Other Administrative Support:
- About broken Aweber mailing list subscription thank you page, I have
investigated it and found that the Subscription Thank you page we have
deleted some days ago. Now I have rebuilt the same Thank you page.
- I have recalculated word count for all submissions where we have used "nofollow" "noindex", and made the following changes:
- Updated the word count within the excelsheet
- Merged some of the posts into other pages
- Removed the "nofollow" "noindex" tag where the word count is sufficient.
- Thank for the explanation regarding the Brainstorming for the FBI on IH-DUYP task.
- Distributed more party games website pages to the RSS feed.