User Submitted Content 2.0 Post:
Oct 17, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.14 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- A user has submitted a video to party games website, but it hasn't enough word count to be published separately. Therefore, I submitted it as a comment under Teen Girls Doing Adult Dares on Video
- Another three submissions were way too explicit so I didn't publish them and moved to the Adult Content folder.
Sykpe Chatting with Full-time Virtual Assistant:
- Approved another submission Teen Dares , but it was less than 300 words, therefore merged into another page Funny Dares List - Read and Share Your Funniest Dares Here.
- Skyped with Jomvie and discussed following tasks with him.
- Craigslist project (I will need to create proper instructions for this)
- Discussed a comment regarding power inverters and solar power backup
- How to get free stock and royalty free photos
Pdf Article Conversion:
- Sent all recently published C2 post URLs to Jomvie so that he can submit a comment on each of them.
- Converted following SBI! Tips article into offline reading material and shared with Jomvie:
- 3 Tips to Add Power to Every Word You Write Online
- Also converted following Facebook articles into offline versions, but did not share these with Jomvie so far. Instead, I have saved them into the Full Time VA folder
- Facebook -- It's Nothing Business, It's Just Personal
- 7 Quick Ways To Make Facebook Useful for Your Business
- Posting or Commenting As Your Facebook Page or As Yourself
- Six Types of Facebook Posts to Boost Your Reach and Engagement Levels
Other Administrative Support:
- Share Photo Posts To Drive Traffic and Monetize Your Facebook Page
- Watched the video about sexy dares auto-responder and made all necessary changes.
- Searched all party games website pages for Sexy Dares Autoresponder 1, and replaced all occurrences with New Sexy Dares Autoresponder.
- Thanks for the video about how to set up goals with Google Analytics. I
have carefully watched the video and then moved to How Tos folder.