Oct 15, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- I installed a not so new browser (Mozilla Firefox) to be able to log in to Piktochart since it never worked with Chrome as well. Unfortunately, when I opened my infographic file the page is still loading until now. So, I therefore conclude that this case has something to do with their site.
Padrino “Palakasan” System--post
- I am searching for a link to write a comment on, but I find most of the links are too short to write a comment with. So, I am just scrolling up and down ‘til I can see a suitable link.
- Padrino System is a notorious and chronic system in the Philippines that involves an easy access in getting a job.
Power Outage--took an opportunity to work at the coffee shop
- If you were in my shoes, I am pretty sure that you’ll be as mad as @#$% just like what am feeling. Just like what I said, it’s chronic and has rotten it’s way up to the top.
Note: This post is not yet done. I am still ranting some more =)
- Earlier this afternoon the power just went off and so I took the opportunity and try working in a coffee shop. Unfortunately, my laptop’s capacity make it a point that working in a coffee shop is not quite a good plan for me
- This is a screenshot grabbed from my activity sheet on Hubstaff--from my mini-machine. As you can see, the screen is quite a sore to the eye, it’s because it is a mini machine.
Ideal-Helper to Facebook
- I think I will try this plan next time when I’ll be able to acquire a new laptop.
- This is a challenge task from my boss on how to create a description using the links from my previous or recent commenting task.
- Although I am struggling at first in getting my pace, and looking for some links that I can create a description with, so here’s my final draft: Dropbox\High_Priority\IH-for-FB.docx