Dropbox Slideshow Video Creation:
Sep 18 & 19, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.24 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Cropped out the audio parts for the first slideshow from the 01 - - Dropbox script-1. mp3
- Since the quality of Jomvie's slides was not too optimal, and the size of all images was also very low, so I created a new PowerPoint presentation for the first point. Please have a review of Dropbox\FAISAL SBI Project\Instructions\high priority\From Jomvies Folder dropbox slides\Dropbox_slideshow.pps
- Please review and let me know if you are happy with the slideshow quality, I will then create instructions for Jomvie so that he works on the rest of the presentation slides.
Content 2.0 Blog post submission:
Mailout Manager Experiment:
- I have created a test auto-responder a few days ago and created two installments for it. Then signed up to this list as an experiment. I regularly received two emails on the following two days as installments.
AWeber to SBI! Mailout Manager Transfer:
- After more than 10 days, I added another two installments under the same list, and I received both emails respectively. I received 3rd installment on the next day I created new installments and received 4th installment after 24 hours of 3rd installment.
- Twice watched the video about switching from AWeber to SBI! Mailout manager.
- Imported complete party games website AWeber subscriber list to MS Excel, please review Dropbox\FAISAL SBI Project\Instructions\high priority\Aweber To MOM\DUYP_Subscriber_List.csv
Other Administrative Support:
- Note: Although I have watched the video twice, but I am still confused about how to proceed with this task step-by-step.
- Illustrated following bloglets:
- Read the SBI! forum post about Breadcrumb building tool and tested it. I think that the tool is very useful and we can use it for building Breadcrumb navigation.
- Rechecked broken code from Eric Interview page, I am not sure what is wrong with the code because I have triple checked the HTML code and found nothing wrong with it. The same code works fine outside the reusable box. Please see Virtual assistant communication page where I have rebuilt all callout boxes with same HTML code and they work fine. So I think that the only possibility to fix all broken pages is to rebuild all pages again (Actually, not from scratch, I have rebuilt callout boxes again and save them as reusable boxes. All I have to do is to go to each page and replace all existing chat boxes.)
- Jomvie has asked me to listen to an audio file from his Dropbox where you have explained how he can still work on Ideal-helper offline and asked me to share PDF copies of all pages. Actually, it would take an immense amount of time in order to create PDF versions of all pages (Because IH has more than 500 pages). However, I have shared the latest backup of the Ideal-Helper with him, which is also accessible offline.
- Distributed more party game website pages on RSS feed.