Feedback About Diet Blog:
Sep 23 & 24, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.31 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Listened to the audio where you asked my feedback regarding the diet
blog post. Yesterday when I was proofreading most of the transcribed
blog posts, and in one of them you discussed a word "Virtual Assistant",
and my initial feedback was that you are forcefully adding the word
"virtual assistant" into this blog post, it has nothing to do with this
HTML Photo Slideshow Page Update:
- So I completely support your opinion and your plan, I reckon we
should create a mini WordPress site for that, but I don't suggest to use
a self hosted WordPress domain name because usually such domain names
doesn't have much trust with the visitors and I guess that domain name
registration and hosting is also not very expensive. Also from the
learning point of view, this would be interesting to know how this
system works (we can also document the entire procedure and use it on
Ideal-Helper under start an online business section)
- Formatted the FBI! form you added at the bottom of this page
Party Games Website Update:
- Fixed the Thank you page HTML text.
- Replaced normal navigation with Breadcrumb navigation.
- A regular visitor "KingofDares" who has submitted a story (Truth or Dare to the Max - Part -1) has submitted the 2nd sequel, which I published after little formatting and cleaning it up.
- Since both submissions have less than 300 words, therefore I have merged both submissions into a single page.
- Received some content 2.0 submissions on party games website, formatted and approved the following stories:
- Both stories had less than 300 words therefore merged into another page Collection of Stripping Truth or Dare Stories
- Didn't distribute either of them via RSS feed
- Removed the Test Auto-responder from party games website Form Build It Library.
Other Administrative Support:
- Retrieved number of response data for each of the FBI! form, please review DUYP_FORM_RESPONSES.xlsx in the High Priority folder
- Abi has transcribed many of the diet blog post audios, I have reviewed and proofread all of them and moved into the High Priority >>> Diet Blog Posts folder
- After some long time, have a detailed Skype session with Jomvie and discussed the following tasks with him:
- About the Hubstaff problem, he is facing these days, I have asked him to generate a support ticket for his issues, also note down the process with screenshots for a case study blog post.
- Told him about all his recent posts and pages that I uploaded to Ideal-Helper
- Briefly discussed and explained Dropbox slideshow creation task and instructed him how to create more slideshows step-by-step.
- Explained to him how he can use Ideal-Helper offline backup
- Also discussed other open tasks with him
- I have listened to the audio file where you have explained C2 guide task, I have listened to it twice and it has a great deal of information to be implemented on both sites. I haven't deleted this audio, because I will implement the process step by step.
- Distributed more pages via RSS feed.