Sep 26, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Listening to audios before being disposed
- Edited audio for voice patch for “Project Dropbox: Video” It was cut in three parts to make the video more alive, interactive and informative.
- The first audio patch is a failure since I wasn’t able to download the software LAME which converts the audio into an mp3 which can be played in all kinds of player.
- Internet Downtime started at 4:30 in the afternoon until 11:30 in the evening. I called my internet providers’ customer service support to enlighten me about the long period of hours of internet downtime.
- As per instruction to refresh the router--I told them I already did that a couple of times and yet the red light is still there for 3 hours.
- Later they concluded that it must have been the volcanic activity around Luzon that caused this internet downtime since their cables are underground.
- I spent nearly 200 pesos of load to call their customer service and yet they can’t resolve the problem.
- Actually, this is the most common rants for their poor service. Whenever there’s rain or bad weather of some sort, their internet connection will pop out just like a bubble.
- I am still working on changing my provider, but there’s still a lot of paperwork to do.
- This is the link about the volcanic activity recently that caused internet downtime, as per my internet provider’s cause of delay and poor service: