Aug 05, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Transcribed voice recording
- Transcript is tweaked and optimized, I am waiting for an update regarding the pictures. I posted 4 images for several choices. It was taken during the height of the onslaught of the storm (Glenda) going out of the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) last August 1, 2014.
- From my front door’s view. Often times when the storm is too strong, water level would gradually rise and enters our houses or buildings. Fortunately, I live on the second floor, but the only thing is, I won’t be able to go out
- This is the easiest task on my daily routine. It helps in relaxing my brain
Extracting questions to Google Form
- Often times I am lost for words when writing comments. Although they sound pretty easy because you are just ‘commenting’. But it’s not like that… There are topics that I don’t have the slightest idea but of course I am doing my best to complete this task =)
- Extracted questions to Google form for both Ideal-Helper and Party Games Website
- Ideal-Helper lacks choices that corresponds to each question.
- I was shut off earlier (10am until 2pm) due to our local rotational brownout that lasts for 4 hours. Again, I am disappointed because they were not able to give an advisory.
- And my computer often lags that lasts for 5 minutes. It’s the internet provider’s end creating this problem. It happens whenever there’s a storm in Philippines’ Area of Responsibility. Earlier this afternoon, I called the service provider and they do admit that their underwater cable and fiber optic is unstable due to the bad weather.
- I will catch up my lost time this week. I will do my best regardless of the inevitable circumstances and will never use my weekend to catch up. I am actually disappointed for these past few days series of events.