Credit Generation eBook Report
Aug 12, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Francis’ transcribed task blog post
- And now that i’ve finished extracting and patching up all the necessary files--will just wait for a new feedback and update for the ebook report credit generation.
- This audio recording is a task from Francis where he asked me to let him know and picture out the storms in the Philippines. He was the one who transcribe the file since he wants to experience transcribing an audio recording from one person’s post.
- This is an image where Francis was setting up all the necessary technicalities in preparation of transcribing
Thank you form
- Oh, I missed writing comments yesterday..Since i’ve been busy extracting files to credit generation ebook report.
- I’ve no idea what I am writing :D but I just continued what I am suppose to do. This is a task about a “thank you” page that opt out once you registered from a particular website.
- Social Media--Facebook/Twitter: I know how to post and add some hashtags but when you say ’technicalities’ I wonder is there something more from comments and status? In short, i’ve no idea :D
- Final timing: I am up to work in the morning--I often start at 9am and often times I end up drained not from working but due to the humid temperature inside the room and this is the reason why I started to work at night every after dinner. But I will take some necessary steps to implement this and hopefully will no longer work on late nights.
- Ginger feedback: Ginger is doing good in fine tuning my sentences. But there are times that it corrects grammatical errors wrong. Though it’s not a major problem, I just have to be careful sometimes in approving its options. All in all, Ginger is helpful.