Sep 03, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Christian ethics in business
- I am trying my best
with this topic..Yes, i’m a christian but not the religious one who goes
to church every sunday to hear a priest’s sermon or attend a mass and
say praises or grace every now and then.
- My only principle in life is to deal every individual equally no matter what your color may be--it’s the golden rule.
Keeping myself updated
- At the moment, I am brainstorming to where should I stand here.. :D
- Keeping myself updated with my work helps me get in track. But these past few days, I am hooked with my posts and that needs to be optimized. I hope I can find time in taking some original photos for each post to make it more original in quality.
Options for middle class citizen post
- I truly enjoyed writing comments on a random pages. I can learn and take part on spreading some tips and tricks and advices to random people.
Perks and Benefits post
- I optimized the post’s readability by adding some tables on each breakdown of expenses. But, it’s not quite finished since still need some feedback on this post. Hopefully, will get it done before the week ends.
Replied to a comment
- This post is not yet on its best--I am still looking for something to add a little bit of spice to make it more effective, but I can’t get to it. In other words, it’s still hanging.
- I replied to a comment from a random visitor and said she’s also a VA. Her point is about getting a postpaid plan, so in case there’s power outage, I can still continue with my work.
- I am about to tell her “Yes, I am thinking about it too. Actually, I wrote a post about that”, but the point here is to get visitors interact more. So, I just replied on something that will get her to interact with me.
- I am hoping she’ll get back and for us to make some exchanging comments with regards to the matter of options during power interruption--she’s a VA afterall.
Cleaning out the audio-video mails
- Her intentions are good but it’s not practical..
- Clearing out some audio-video mails making room for the future mails. This will help me not get mixed up
- This is only one-fourth of the video mails I cleared out. But, the good thing is I only have a few audio mails to review :D