Blog post on Philippines Season
Aug 21, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Reviewed Audio/Video Mails
- This blog post talks about our season in the Philippines and in relation to my other posts that affects an ordinary citizen’s daily lives all throughout the circumstances.
Audacity--Podcast Tutorial on how to edit an audio
- Getting some quick review
with my audio-video mails before dropping it off to reviewed folder.
This will create a neat inbox not too over crowded with files and at the
same time will remind me of the points I overlooked.
SBI Tutorial Videos
- This is in continuation to my unfinished tutorial yesterday. Although I had quite an idea on how-to’s, I am still not confident. So, I will just copy the audio that I am tasked to edit and will apply the things what I have learned from the written and video instructions.
- This is yet another technical stuff that I am learning. Just like I said, it’s pretty easy to understand the layouts and designs since my brain can function really well on that part.
- And some of the topics are often encountered when you want to subscribe from a particular website or some online freebies--but I am not learning on how to fill it up rather I am watching these videos training myself on how they are set up with the use of SBI website builder.
C2 Title and Description
- Sounds cool -- I feel like I am having a crash course, just mere watching these videos and I am up for the challenge although there are times that I don’t understand what was the topic all about, but I know I will be able to use this in the near future.
- I opened my task title and description for DUYP, but for a minute or two or maximum, my brain got stuck. So, I closed it and opened a not so new task which is the SBI Tutorial videos. And my brain started to function for quite some time :D it’s like sort of breaking away from a serious task.
- The only problem I have with this task (just little and not so serious) is that they all sound pretty same to me. And the next title that I am going to write will sound just like the previous title and description and then that’s when I’ll get stuck--in short, writer’s block @_@
- There’s something wrong with Hubstaff time tracker--this is why I kept checking it if it’s running or not. I don’t know if it’s internet related of the software itself.
- I really don’t understand what’s wrong with Hubstaff this week. And just today I noticed that my weekly report didn’t show an accurate hours. Last Monday until today I’ve worked for 8 hours a day and this showed up when I checked it before logging out:
- The time tracker shows that I’ve worked for 8 hours today but the weekly report chart shows I’ve worked for approx. 7 hours today. I started at 7am. Actually, I worked for 8 hours no more no less for 4 consecutive days now.