Audio-Video Updates and feedback
Aug 06, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Listening and watching on the video updates on my tasks. This is the best method in communicating with VAs. I think there’s no better communication than this if anyone out there plans on doing outsourcing business.
- Updated infographic on Dropbox and I was trying to update another infographic (SOTAM), unfortunately, internet is slow and can’t load the data
Titles and Description
- This is how it looks when the internet is too slow.
- Whenever I start with a new task--warming up with my brain takes a little longer to make it sink in to my system. And this task is one great example to it :D and since I got my hands with two titles and description, hopefully tomorrow ideas will flow freely.
Designated Page for Ideal-Helper survey question
- And I was stuck with the word count =)
- 1st option: http://www.ideal-helper.com/how-to-search-for-an-experienced-virtual-assistant-with-high-english-skill-level.html
- 2nd option: http://www.ideal-helper.com/become-a-virtual-assistant.html
- 3rd option: http://www.ideal-helper.com/virtual-assistant-for-small-business.html
- Francis Remark: on Homepage and option 3.
Make your content presell
- Posted comments on live page. This task work both ways; brings good traffic and give out tips and tricks :D
- Reading materials is good for breaking off sleepiness during the afternoon shift. We can’t deny that there are times we feel sleepy and our brain does not want to function. So, this no-brainer task is just right in times like this.