Jul 15 & 16, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.27 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Watched the work updated feedback videos and published all reviewed work updates.
- Moved the feedback I wrote for Jomvie to Feeback_about_Jomvie.docx in the High priority folder.
- Moved details about How
To Stay Ahead in Your Niche Using Monitor It! and Feed43 to a newly created folder 9. Monitor It! and Feed43 within the FULL TIME VA folder. Please have a review.
- Also removed the test auto-responder form from Form Build It library.
Regular Skype Chat with Full-time VA
- Linked the said text to its relevant Pinterest pin
- Skyped with Jomvie, discussed following tasks and details with him:
- his blog post i.e. state of the art mailer in a nutshell.
discussed SBI! action guide project with him, but asked him to first
finish and validate other open tasks and then start with newly assigned
- Also discussed other open to be reviewed files.
Blog Post Writing:
Party Games Website Update:
- Wrote a blog post on how to stay regular and positive, please have a review of Stay Regular and Motivated.docx in the Future blogposts folder
Update: Thanks for providing feedback on this blog post, I have submitted and published that as Content 2.0. Please have a review of How to Stay Regular and Motivated As a Virtual Assistant.
- Since Jomvie has already provided titles and descriptions for some pages, so I have merged following pages into one page.
- Drinking stories and dares at its finest
- Why alcohol drinking turns confidence in doing stupid things
- Icebreaker Card Games: Breaking Off The Tip of The Ice
- Also moved all other to be merged C2 stories' details and created instructions for Jomvie to provide titles and descriptions for all those to-be-merged pages. C2 Title and Description.xlsx
Other Administrative Support:
- Distributed more party games website pages via RSS feed.
- Created a new folder 90% Finished Posts within the Future Blog posts Folder, reviewed all documents within this folder and moved all those posts that are mostly finished to 90% Finished Posts folder.
- Sent more email messages via different list building accounts.