Jul 07, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.17 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Read SBI! forum post "Release for Independence Day" and activated thumbnail display on all party games website invitations.
- Feedback on using SBI! mailout manager instead of aWeber for party games website: I agree with your conclusion that there are Pros and Cons of using SBI! MOM. The biggest Pro of using this would be the cost comparison. However, we wouldn't be able to split test many opt-in forms at the same time. Another big con would be that with SBI! our list would be limited to 26 installments, but still I think 26 installments are more than enough if we use them wisely. I think everything else is very much possible with MOM like popup email forms etc.
- Watched the work update feedback video, made all necessary changes and posted all reviewed work updates.
- Watched all videos from Converting list traffic folder and already have created tracking links for split testing different subject lines.
- Sent more email messages via different list mailing accounts.
- Had a skype conversation with Jomvie, discussed Sotam with him along with list building and traffic generation ebook.
- Distributed more pages via RSS feed.
- Uploaded some of Jomvie's pending work updates to Blogger diary.
- Created a back of both sites, ideal-helper site is fully uploaded to Dropbox, but party games website is over 2.3Gb, so it would take some time to be synchronized.