Jul 24 & 25, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.24 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Converted all remaining parts of SBI! forum post How to Make It! into
offline readable material. Please have a review of the folder "MAKE IT!" in the high priority folder. Also converted all necessary inter-linked files into pdfs.
- Converted all 12 articles form How To Succeed › Time Management Tips into
offline readable articles, also converted all necessarily interlinked
content offline. Please have a review of the folder "How To Succeed ›
Time Management Tips" in the High priority folder.
Here are the titles of all 12 articles:
Other Administrative Support:
- Just Get Started
- Put on Your SBI! Blinders and Stay Focused
- 16 Ways to Be More Productive
- Focus on Priorities
- The Power of Being "Noise-Free"
- The Big 3... Content, Votes of Confidence (Authority), and Monetization
- Tips for Mastering That Overwhelmed Feeling
- Feel Like You Are Drowning? Do Only What You Need To Do Now
- Micro-tasks Build Momentum
- Improve Your Work Habits
- A Plan for Maintaining Your Focus
- Creating an Online "To-Do" List
- Watched the feedback video regarding Jomvie's to-be-reviewed blog posts, implemented all advised changes and images, submitted to Ideal-helper and published all four of them.
Please have a review:
- My First Transcription
- My Voice Recording Experience
- Follow-up post: How to avoid Eye Strain
- The Hubstaff Experience
- Had a skype chat with Jomvie, discussed different list building related topics with him including, how to track productivity of the virtual assistant and how and where you hire a virtual assistant.
- Also extracted all data from Aneel's archives, calculated cost per credit and shared this data with Jomvie.
- Listened to the audio which was addressed to both me and Jomvie, unfortunately today I cannot discuss this audio with Jomvie because his internet connection is out of order. However, I have downloaded Form build it! action guide video and uploaded to his Dropbox.
- Generated more credits for Adchiever and sent an email message for title testing.