SOTAM perks and process
Jul 17, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Customary Inbox Check
- This has been a great challenge
for me ever since I started this task but I find it as a very sensitive
project that every detail plays a major role. However, it’s a great
challenge that by hook or crook--we’ll make it and hopefully an outcome
at its best.
- Inbox should be checked on a regular basis to keep myself updated from feedback.
- Proofreading has been my favorite and expertise ever since I started this work and I often find this very helpful in warming up my brain during in the morning at the first hours of my shift.
- I am going to start commenting on a live page--but the only problem now is I ran out of ideas.
Note to Francis:
Working at night time
- System down due to power interruption--sorry for inconvenience.
- There’s no problem with me working from eight in the morning until five in the afternoon. The only thing is that during the wee hours of the afternoon (from 2pm to 4pm), my place is too hot and humid for my brain to work effectively :-| and sometimes I am fighting off from dozing myself to sleep.
- Yes, I often find myself productive at night since the hot temperature is cooling off and gives this cozy feel of comfort. I can work in the morning but I am just finishing my lacking hours during at night and I can see the difference most of the time that working at night is comforting. However, I still prefer working in the morning and I do agree with your opinion on “working at night” is often associated more with cons. :D
- I will resolve this problem in due time or most probably when the “summer months” are over :D
- And we can still have a chat on Skype; just let me know ahead of your free time