Outsourcing blog -part 2
Jul 15, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Customary Inbox Check
a blog post for outsourcing part 2 but it’s not yet done. My brain is
not working at the moment and will continue in the morning :)
Updating “Task Status”
- Checked my inbox for feedbacks and updates on my task so that I will be able to know what shall I do next and what’s not.
- Updated status on each tasks for final validation. And I am looking forward for more “finished” task this week.
- A dose of my daily and regular task a good way to warm-up my brains \(^.^)/
- Posted comments on Ideal-Helper pages--it’s a joy to give out some tips and spontaneous advices.
- Updated and waiting for feedback:
Make Your Content Presell
- Will it be possible to sell but you’re not really selling? I think that sounds complicated. But in marketing niche, you sell but don’t sound too sales’y. This is just one of MYCP’s tip if you want to make it into the IM world.
- A quick and brief discussion on SOTAM nutshell. Hopefully I will be able to describe SOTAM at its best :)