State of the Art Mailer Click Data Analysis:
Jun 26 & 27, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.60 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
all click data analysis for all months and calculated click through
rate (CTR) for all list mailing accounts including SOTAM. Also shared
this file with Jomvie.
Party Games Website Members Area Update:
discussing this project with Jomvie, I already have sent him an email
to contact me via skype and I was also online via skype most of the time
today and yesterday, but didn't get a response from him. Today I sent
him another reminder email.
- Reworked FBI invitation on adult-member-notification page, made all advised changes and also illustrated with an image.
- Researched Authpro about trial and paid membership options, both options are possible with Authpro, please review Authpro trial and paid membership.docx in the High priority folder. I have saved my researched results with screenshots there.
- Listened the audio about Truth or Dare preview page, and tried to implement all suggested changes. Please have a review of it and let me know about your feedback.
Ideal-Helper Website Update:
- Listened to the other audio where you discussed SBI! terms and conditions regarding explicit content, I couldn't find any such post in your Bookmarks, it would be helpful to find this post if you send me the title of the post. Also I already have worked on the preview page before listening to it, so I am afraid that all my efforts and time spent on this page don't go in vain.
AWeber Administrative Support:
- Watched other pending videos and listened to audios in the High priority folder and made all necessary changes.
- Implemented Jomive's proofread changes to messages (from 11-30)
- Also copied another 30 messages, put them together in a word document and saved in Jomvie's low priority folder.